Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Layout for Sarah's Challenge


The layout is made using sarah's sketch. The pics are a bit blurry as I am using the  tablet to take snaps and post them here. The corner roses (lower left)and swirls are done using distress cackle paints worn lipstick and mustard seed on a flex shablone corner stencil. The roses on the upper left corner are handmade by drawing a circle then cutting three six petal shapes. The swirls are die cut with whimsy dies. The title is hand written over the frame for which I used distress crackle paint picket fence.






Comments

  1. Your handmade roses look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journalling, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute roses, very pretty! Thank you for joining us at SarahsCards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)