Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Valentine's Day Tri Shutter Card

\\tri shutter card
I made this card a long time back, when I first learned to make tri shutter cards. Today I found it while putting my other cards in the box. I have used See D's stamps for the this card and Anita's ( I think) peel offs. I colored the couple with promarkers. I used a flower rubon too, but don't remeber the brand. The papers are downloaded from Cardmaking and Papercrafts.
I am entering this card in:
For the Love of Crafting: Fancy Folds with Love Theme
Lulupu: Love is in the Air
C.R.A.F.T : Valentine's Day or Love




Comments

  1. Love the design of this card and all the different elements you used.
    . Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tri shutter card , love the pattern paper, colors . very neat and clean work .. super like !!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge Love is in the air .
    All the best .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your neat and crisp work and the choice of papers.Beautiful trishutter card.Thanks for joining us at The Love is In the Air challenge at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and neat tri-shutter card.
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.


    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Very neat :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)