Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Redecorated Fire Place

When we moved in our new house, it had an electric room heater ( the fire place type with artificial wood). We got it removed as my son is always trying to get on things and it was wobbly. The plumber fixed a wooden board to cover the empty space. The wood certainly looked out of place. So I thought of covering it with quilled flowers and swirls. But then changed the plan. My son would have peeled them off in minutes. I covered the board with white A3 papers and then stamped on it with a medallion stamp from papermania. I couldn’t put enough pressure no matter how much I tried. As a result most of the images were not stamped properly. I had to draw the lines with sharpie marker. I wanted to color the images, but my husband asked me to leave it as it is.


Comments

  1. nice way of keeping things beautiful.
    you are really creative sheetal.you have a naughty child

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)