Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

How to Make Paper Roses

I got my four circle cuttlebug dies yesterday. They were very small, not what I had expected. You can't use them for layering in cards. Then I thought of making roses with them. I had found a tutorial on how to make paper roses @ Suganthi ji's blog. I am having trouble in linking the exact post page so I have posted the link to her blog here. These dies are perfect for cutting different sized small circles for roses. I made these pink roses today.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

Stamp Fairy Challenge #8: Homemade flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Anything goes
Little Claire's Designs: Chllenge#1: Anything goes

Comments

  1. The roses you have made are so pretty. I like the white and pinks colour scheme you have used. The die cut at the top is such an interesting shape.

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the colour scheme and your sweet little roses. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... so unique & creative! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ... hope you'll join us again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful job with the roses and lovely card. thansk for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pinky, Darlene and Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these roses look adorable. You have done a great job, love the card.

    Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week!

    Hugs, Gerda aka Stampfairy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are very beautiful and such a lovely accent on your card. Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week. Hope you'll play with us again.
    All the best,
    Sharon, SF-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pretty card, and cute mini roses, Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Fairy, Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little roses and a lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining in our first challenge over at Little Claire's, good luck! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheetal, I know how difficult it is to make small size roses and you have done a great job and I love your card and thank you for linking to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)