Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Valentine's Day Easel Box Card for Men

I am still in stick pin making mode. This time I experimented by using a small bracelet chain and attaching it to the heart key. The patterned paper is from a pad by MAMBI. Dies used are spellbinders ornamental tags 1 and spellbinders lace heart. I used ' vintage photo' to distress the edges. The love heart stamp is a freebie from a magazine. I stamped it in versamark ckalk ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment stamp' live, laugh, love' is from Wplus9. I so wanted to use ' You hold the key to my heart' somewhere on my card. But I didn't have this stamp. So I made a teeny tiny book and wrote this phrase on its first page. Then I put the book in a small envelope and put it in the drawer.


easel box card












heart stick pin







I am entering this easel box card to :  The Crafty Bloggers Network: All about boys
Craft All Day : Male Card
Sparkle n sprinkle craetive challenge : Loose glitter/embossing powder/flock

Lulupu : Oh So Love-ly ( I have to confess that this time I forgot that the twist was to use patterned paper. I was in the midway of the project when the tubelight swtiched on. I had to abandone that project and then I started this one. Me and my forgetfulness :)

ALBC : Man Up

Comments

  1. What a fantastic project! Love everything about it and your stick pins looks fantastic with the key dangling from it. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheetal this is one stunner..such a beauty you created in brown and black..my fav colors though I dont have enough supplies/brains to make a project using the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr. Sahab for your inspiring words.

      Delete
  3. How beautifully created your project is, Sheetal! Love the elegant color choices and romantic feel - especially the use of clear embossing powder on your frilly heart!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation Sheeta! Love the heart coming from the stick pin and your little book to bring it all together. Great imagination. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow i love those papers !!!! So nice !
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. Such a beautiful design and I love all your gorgeous detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I really liked your easel box-card, Sheetal. It looks awesome, and it is such a different take on Valentine's from the usual regular colors and embellishing. This is would be perfect for a masculine Valentine :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and unique color choice for this card, Sheetal! and love the fab Stickpin !
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Great card for a man. Thank you for joining us at CAD for our challenge. See you on the next one

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)